skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
scrappyland Gallery
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Ho Ho Ho
Heres mondays challenge for j4k.Our silly dog Jaspar.I cut the Ho Ho Ho on the robo.The papers came free with a scrapmag.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(44)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(19)
▼
2006
(67)
▼
December
(9)
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Latest Layouts!
1 of a kind
New ones
A Few More
catch up time
Little Artist
Ho Ho Ho
robo title
►
November
(12)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(14)
About Me
Lana
Im a sahm at the moment,but a qualified nursery nurse.I had a brief spell working as a clothes designer,with clothes in top shop and river island(my little claim to fame).I have 2 beautiful daughters aged 3 and 5.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment